A. INCOMING FRESHMEN FOR SCHOOL YEAR
2002-2003 and succeeding years
1. All incoming freshman students, MALE and FEMALE, starting with school year 2002-2003, enrolled in any baccalaureate program, are required to complete one (1) of the three components mentioned above as a requisite for graduation.
2. The component chosen shall be undertaken for two (2) semesters and credited for three (3) units per semester, or a total of six (6) units.
3. Private colleges and universities are required to offer at least one of the three components mentioned above.
4. UA&P offers both the Literacy Training Service (LTS) and the Civic Welfare Training Service (CWTS).
5. UA&P will not offer the ROTC component. Students who choose this component will have to cross-enroll at other colleges and universities that offer it. Please follow the proper procedures for cross-enrollment. You must have PRIOR AUTHORIZATION from the Registrar’s Office to cross-enroll; otherwise, you will not be given any credits for the ROTC component taken in any other school.