You are encouraged to be aware of the areas that you may or may not stay in. Except for official business, you are not allowed to stay and/or loiter in the following areas:
- the second floor of the Administrative and Library Building;
- he CAS Building Administrative Offices;
- the Faculty Offices and/or Employee Lounges;
- the ground floor of the Development Communications Building;
- the balconies of the CAS Building;
- the Roof Deck of the APEC Communications Building; and
- other areas that may be reserved for University officials, faculty members, and/or personnel.
You are also prohibited from loitering and/or disrupting classes in the corridors during class hours. Unexplained and/or disruptive loitering may be treated as a Type D offense.