Documents Submitted Upon Enrollment

All documents pertaining to enrollment, including the high school report card (Form No. 138) and the high school official transcript of records (Form No. 137) shall become the property of the University. They will not be returned to you;neither is it possible to claim them if you wish to transfer to another school. Instead, the Registrar will provide you with the necessary transfer credentials.