- The event proper may be held only during the following time slots:
- University break on Wednesdays
- 6:30 p.m. onwards on weekdays
- 12:00 noon onwards on weekends The event or preparations for it, however, should not disrupt regular Oratory activities, such as Holy Mass and recollections.
- All reservations are subject to the schedule of a previously scheduled academic or extracurricular activity.
- All events should end by 10:00 p.m. This includes strike down of equipment.
- A school representative of the organizing unit must be present throughout the event. For instance, class projects organized for academic purposes must be accompanied by the class teacher or faculty member from the same Institute or School. On the other hand, and OSA representative must accompany projects initiated by OSA, student organizations, or SEB.