Product Sampling and Advertising/Eating in the MPC
- Events are primarily subject to AFM and MPC rules.
- Leafleting, product sampling (food and non-edible products), and advertising are allowed only during the event. Equipment needed for the sampling should be cleared with FMU.
- Food selling and eating are allowed only during the event and in an area specified by OSA.
- Organizers must install additional biodegradable and nonbiodegradable trash bins in anticipation of a large amount of trash. The organizers are also expected to clean up after the event.
- Sponsors who wish to put up their booths for a longer duration have to secure permission from OSA through the organizers. AFM regulations automatically apply.
- While alcoholic beverage companies and tobacco companies are allowed to sponsor events, they may not provide samples or sell their products at any time.