Transfer students can request for the accreditation of the subjects they have taken in their previous school(s). Accreditation requests will be entertained only if:

    1. The applicant submits his or her request to the Registrar’s Office as soon as he or she enrolls, and not later than a month before the start of regular     classes; and
    2. The application is accompanied by the official transcript(s) of records from the previous school(s), as well as the pertinent course descriptions and syllabi.


The processing of the request (including administration and evaluation of a validating examination, whenever applicable) must be completed at least a week before the date of regular semestral enrollment to enable you to determine what subjects to enroll in. Requests for accreditation after the specified period are not allowed.